We are delighted to bring you news of two great new features for the 2018 Waters Wilmslow Half Marathon. Still with all of the tradition that you would expect from a race first staged in 1984, and that has been voted one of the Top Ten UK Half Marathons by readers of Runners World!…All of the buzz that surrounds the race…The fabulous atmosphere as you race to the line being cheered on by a mass of spectators…The friendly crowds around the course!
We now have two new challenges…The Corporate Challenge and The Pub Challenge. Will you be the first winner of the two trophies?
- Enter a team and run for your local community!
- Train together and enjoy a great team challenge
- Use it as a team-building opportunity, to improve fitness or lose weight
- Enter multiple teams from your company or pub and compete against each other
- Encourage your customers and your suppliers to get involved
- Help us to raise money for local sport and The Christie
ENTRIES ARE NOW LIVE!
Full information and ONLINE ENTRIES visit the TEAM CHALLENGES PAGE
How many will you enter !!??….Cheadle Hulme School are entering a team of 40! Learn more here
We can support you in your great adventure…For further information use this link.