We are experiencing high levels of contact ahead of race Race Day. Virtually all of the queries are already answered in existing posts to the “Comments” page of the website. Please do check here first!
We are also going to be particularly busy on the Help Desk which opens at 7.45am. Please do arrive early, to ensure a smooth outcome. Thank you.
The forecast is warm, so please take on fluids regularly.
Some final guidelines are below…
- If you were entered for the original race date, have received a swapped entry or have entered the event online up to 6th June, you should now be in receipt of your running number.
- Please ensure that you bring your running number with you on race day and attached it to the front of your chest.
- Your timing chip is on the reverse of your running number. Please make sure that the chip is not folded or damaged.
- When fixing the running number to your front please ensure that it is not covered by other clothing or straps as this may prevent the chip from recording your time.
- If you entered the event online after the 6th June your running number will be available for collection from the help desk on race day. The help desk will be open from 07:45. Please be sure to arrive in plenty of time.
- If you do not have a running number there will be some spare numbers available from the help desk on the morning of the race. The help desk will be open from 07:45 Please be sure to arrive in plenty of time.
- If you are in receipt of a swapped number please ensure that all your details are correct by clicking on the link in your confirmation email. Any entries without full information such as age or gender will receive a time but will not be eligible for category prizes and will not show in category results.
- We will also have replacement stickers for the emergency information on the reverse of the swapped bibs in the event that this has been completed by the original entrant. These stickers will be available from the help desk on race day.
You can now head to our live tracker and claim your race profile to have updates posted to your facebook or twitter profile as you run the race.
To claim your profile in a web browser please click the link below
To download the FREE mobile app on android or iOS just go to the app store and search for ‘TDL Events’.
The live tracker will provide live leader boards, race info and a route map as well as live times and pace for each runner on the day. If you claim your profile on the tracker you will be able to share your success with friends and family.
Have a great Race day !!